A versatile and enthusiastic Demand Planner is required to join the growing Operations team.
You will be responsible to manage demand from different territories for Finished Games and Components and ensure an accurate rolling demand plan is in place whilst maintaining overall accuracy. The role will involve producing Master Demand Planning Sheets acting as a key point of communication with all sales departments and uploading order requests enabling the projects to be scheduled and fulfilled for the right products to the right warehouse at the right time.
On-going duties and responsibilities:
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, develop forecast models where applicable.
- Analyse customer forecasts to maximise efficiency.
- Ensuring the forecasting system is not resulting in under or over stocking of SKUs.
- Recommend Order quantity’s, review with Sales Teams and Upload requests on system.
- Develop and maintain supply contingency plans.
- Create, Maintain and Update Stock Reports, automating where possible.
- Monitor stock levels ensuring necessary actions are taken in a timely manner for stock at risk.
- Manage stock reconciliation.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and improve processes.
- Aid in the implementation of new forecasting systems and maintain going forward.
Essential experience and skills required for position:
- Highly numerate and experienced using, comparing and validating data from multiple resources for analytics
- Able to work with and manipulate large volumes of data
- Deal with rapidly changing demands
- Able to interface with a variety of stakeholders
- Industry experience in an FMCG / Retail environment
- IT literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables / Lookups) and other Office Packages
- Attention to detail, with an organised methodical approach
- High degree of understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain Planning processes
Nice to have:
- High level of system experience on planning systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
What is offered:
- Independence and work for foreign markets and international teams
- Competitive salary range
- Private healthcare, Multisport card
- Modern office space