An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Client as C++ Software Engineer, mid or senior level, based in Poland. Candidates can work from the office in Gdansk or in hybrid or remote mode from home if preferred.
Our Client develops and produces avionics and electronics systems designed for use on aircraft and other platforms for purposes such as navigation, flight controls, information systems, and other core avionics functions. They have set our sights high – to design, develop, and manufacture the most technically advanced and reliable avionic components in the world. They are innovating and developing new products to address the future of the urban air mobility as well as our next generation of commercial, tactical, and trainer aircraft markets.
- Utilizing modern programming techniques, tools, languages and agile software development methodologies to build software for delivered Company’s systems
- Performing engineering activities including architecture design, requirements review, software development, integration, and testing
- Proactively contributing to project execution plan to set and effectively achieve operational goals
- Influencing, innovating, and continuously improving the software engineering process as well as quality, safety and reliability of products and services provided by the company.
The ideal candidate would have prior engineering experience, preferably across multiple technologies, proactive approach, and the ability to optimize situations within the team to allow for successful technical execution.
- English proficiency
- 2+ years of professional experience for a mid position, +5 years of experience for a senior level
- Experience in C++ or at least one other high-level modern programming language
- Experience in developing web services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience in virtualization techniques (VirtualBox, QEMU, Docker, etc.)
- Experience in embedded programming (Yocto Project, Device drivers for Linux etc.)
- Experience in debugging and analyzing Linux kernel operations
- Collaborating in international and multi-national projects
- Remote or hybrid working with flexible working hours,
- Additional paid days off for Christmas break (December 24th-January 1st),
- Broaden your experience in international avionics projects, technical workshops, and hackathons,
- Develop professional skills with virtual learning tools and platforms (O’Reilly Learning, Degreed, EdX, Enterprise Mentoring, Communities of Excellence & Practice),
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program,
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family,
- Participate in Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).