For Our Client, we are currently looking for an Security Architect.
• creation and development of reference architecture of security solutions,
• establishing security requirements for new solutions implemented in the organization and supervising their implementation,
• review of the architecture of existing IT solutions and their security evaluation,
• defining standards and policies ensuring compliance with the company’s information security management system,
• participation in the development of the concept of IT solutions and responsibility in addressing security aspects in them,
• substantive support for the information security team (mentor role) and organization of workshops in the field of security for project teams,
• cooperation with teams of corporate and IT architects as well as global functions in the area of security at the company and group level,
• substantive support for the organization in building safety initiatives and controlling compliance with safety requirements during their implementation.
• university education, preferred in the area of information security or IT,
• min. 5 years of professional experience working in a similar position,
• very good knowledge of market standards and practices in the area of cybersecurity,
• knowledge of the law, standards and regulations in the area of security in the insurance sector,
• the ability to create policies, procedures and instructions in the field of IT security,
• the ability to interpret high-level requirements and build architectural patterns from them in the area of security,
• knowledge and experience in designing, implementing, maintaining and developing solutions and mechanisms that create the security architecture (local and cloud solutions),
• knowledge of security processes and services operating in the organization,
• very good command of the English language,
• communicativeness and commitment to the performance of entrusted duties,
• required certificate or readiness to pass it in the near future (for example CISA, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF).