Our Client is the leading manufacturer of dietary supplements and products supporting healthy eating. They offer its products around the world. We are looking for Purchasing and Production Planner to join a team in Gdańsk.
• Cooperation with domestic and foreign suppliers and subcontractors,
• Acquiring new suppliers, negotiating prices and delivery terms,
• Monitoring and analysis of the level of stocks of raw materials and finished products and ensuring continuity of production,
• Preparation of production plans and ongoing supervision over their implementation,
• Monitoring the production process and reacting in the event of irregularities,
• Preparation of statements and reports.
• Higher education,
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position related to production planning, purchasing and logistics
• Industry related experience
• Very good knowledge of MS Office,
• Fluent of spoken and written English,
• Analytical thinking and the ability to make quick decisions,
• Very good organization of own work,
• Independence, creativity and ability to work in a team,
• Practical knowledge of the use of Lean Manufacturing tools,
• Knowledge of the Comarch program will be an advantage.