Our Client is a Games Company. They make games, sell games and play games. They work with internationally recognised entertainment brands and have strategic licensor partners across the world.
A Project Manager is required to manage project activity throughout the group. The role will be predominantly based in Gdansk, however there may be a requirement for some travel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be the ‘Operational’ focal point for all project issues, judging when it is necessary to consult or escalate particular issues to the Head of Project Management (or other stakeholders).
- Work with relevant internal and external partners to establish project’s commercial fundamentals, schedule and budget.
- Manage time, cost, safety and quality for all projects.
- Ensure specifications are complete and accurate.
- Coordinate with team members to set realistic deadlines and be accountable for the successful completion of projects.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate information to all members of the project team to make sure all colleagues are aware of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and address issues, problems, risks and opportunities, managing multiple tasks at any given time.
- Assist others to plan and prioritise their workloads, ensuring tasks are fairly allocated among team members
- Implement and follow Risk Management procedures, ensuring Head of Project Management is kept informed of all relevant developments.
- Manage change history for all projects.
- Work with Head of Project Management and support key finance group partners to complete post programme reconciliation and project evaluations. Implement findings in future projects.
- Work with internal product development and finance group partners to maintain and help control project budgets.
- Monitor project expenditure, anticipate and report variances when necessary.
- Work with internal partners, suppliers and clients to ensure timely communication of changes to specification, dates and quantities in respect of project execution.
- Highlight and work with key stakeholders to anticipate and resolve variances against plan.
- Instigate and manage appropriate escalation of problems and issues.
- Be able to represent the business in support of long-term business or as part of a team at a new-business pitch.
- Take a leadership position with all partners and stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships both internally and externally.
Essential experience and skills required for position:
- 3 years of Project Management experience ideally in a toy or game company, FMCG and product development background, alternate industry IT or construction
- Excellent Polish and English
- Self-starter, must be able to work under own initiative or part of a larger team.
- Solid knowledge of standard business applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access).
Nice to have:
The Client offers:
- Attractive salary (UoP or B2B)
- Independence and work for foreign markets
- Working in an international team
- Private healthcare, Multisport card
- Modern office space
- Possibility of professional development