Our Client company specializing in sports and outdoor products. They manufacture their own products, and have a couple of brands selling in the US and CA marketplaces. They have been involved with e-commerce for 6 years already. They have been selling mainly on Amazon, however, as a company we are quickly expanding. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, collaborative and rapidly growing team of professionals.
For this position, we are looking for a Product Specialist with Amazon experience.
The position will require the successful candidate to be highly organized and working hard to outperform the competition.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
– Be in charge of listing optimization
– Be responsible for sales reporting of all products across multiple brands
– Be responsible for product and account maintenance
– Be in charge of launching new products, and relaunching existing products
– Ensure all product listings are prepared and optimized prior to official launch
– Ensure all listings are published on the Shopify storefront (Shopify experience is not
– Optimize product listing conversions in all marketplaces
– Manage amazon accounts with a high account health level
– Collect and analyze data
– Create and maintain up-to-date records of SOPs, listing performance and other product
– Collaborate with other members of the team (Graphic Design, Product Team, Branding,
– Collaborate with Supply Chain regarding inventory
– Work with the bookkeeper in making sure costs are up to date and books are in order- Perform other duties as assigned
– At least 2-3 years of experience with product management
– Prior experience with Amazon is required
– Hands-on experience with product launch campaigns, giveaway campaigns,
keyword ranking analysis
– Demonstrable competency in organizational and analytical skills
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Excellent writing skills
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets
– Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
– Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
– Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
– Must be amenable to work from Mon – Fri 8am – 2pm EST. ( 2pm-10pm CET). The other two hours/day can be added any time during the week or weekend.
– Familiarity with Shopify, Ebay, and Etsy is a plus
– Familiarity with ClickUP is a plus