For our international client’s company worldwide known for its board games we are now looking for a Product Engineer to join its international team.
They have offices in London, Gdańsk, Montreuil, Düsseldorf, Milan, New South Wales and Rhode Island.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and Update product specification template
- Work with PD to raise product specification for each project
- Check and verify the product specification before sending out to suppliers
- Discuss and confirm the product specification is correct for production and inspection
- Work between PD and factory on all product development in terms of engineering and tooling
- Verify and approve the 3D drawings from suppliers in terms of engineering and quality
- Work with QA for all kind of engineering design that relate to quality (e.g. safety)
- Prepare RFQ and quote for specific projects that are more involved in engineering design.
- Work with PM or PD for all kinds of technical issues.
Essential experience, skills and requirements:
- 2-3 year experience in product engineering (nice to have within printing and plastic industry)
- Good knowledge and experience in preparing and managing product specification
- Knowledge of 3D drawing is essential (e.g. STP file)
- Experience in plastic injection tooling is an advantage
- Experience in liaising with Far East suppliers is preferable
- Good IT skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good communication and organisational skills
The clients offers:
- Working in an international ambitious team in a friendly non-corporate environment
- Private healthcare
- Mulisport card
- Modern office space