For Our Client we are looking for a Project Manager. This person is required to manage project activity throughout the group. The role will be predominantly based in Gdansk, however there may be a requirement for some travel.
Main responsibilities include:
Project Facilitation and Management:
- Be the ‘Operational’ focal point for all project issues, judging when it is necessary to consult or escalate particular issues to the Head of Project Management (or other stakeholders).
- Work with relevant internal and external partners to establish project’s commercial fundamentals, schedule and budget.
- Manage time, cost, safety and quality for all projects.
- Ensure specifications are complete and accurate.
- Coordinate with team members to set realistic deadlines and be accountable for the successful completion of projects.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate information to all members of the project team to make sure all colleagues are aware of roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and address issues, problems, risks and opportunities, managing multiple tasks at any given time.
- Assist others to plan and prioritise their workloads, ensuring tasks are fairly allocated among team members
- Implement and follow Risk Management procedures, ensuring Head of Project Management is kept informed of all relevant developments.
- Ensure document trail for projects is complete.
- Manage change history for all projects.
- Work with Head of Project Management and support key finance group partners to complete post programme reconciliation and project evaluations. Implement findings in future projects.
- Work with internal product development and finance group partners to maintain and help control project budgets.
- Monitor project expenditure, anticipate and report variances when necessary.
- Work with internal partners, suppliers and clients to ensure timely communication of changes to specification, dates and quantities in respect of project execution.
- Highlight and work with key stakeholders to anticipate and resolve variances against plan.
- Instigate and manage appropriate escalation of problems and issues.
- Be able to represent the business in support of long-term business or as part of a team at a new-business pitch.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills at all times.
People & Relationships:
- Take a leadership position with all partners and stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Maintain the day-to-day motivation and morale across project teams.
- Display strong people skills, maintaining composure and exercising sound judgement consistently.
- Demonstrate ability to modify behaviours to work effectively with others and to achieve shared goals.
- Adhere to all established company procedures.
- Work with all colleagues in a spirit of cooperation.
Essential experience and skills required for position:
- 3 years of Project Management experience ideally in a product development environment.
- Excellent Polish and English.
- Self-starter, must be able to work under own initiative or part of a larger team.
- Solid knowledge of standard business applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and questioning nature combined with the ability to listen.
- Stable position in an international environment.
- Private health care.
- MyBenefit system.
- Modern office in Gdańsk Oliwa, near to SKM station.