For our client – the leading marketing transformation partner in the Nordics, we are now looking for Marketing Automation Consultant to join global-remote team.
Their mission is to foster customer-centric organizations equipped to grow and face the future by fusing the power of data & technology with experience design.
Their offices are located in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gdansk, and Munich, where they work with leading Nordic B2C and B2B companies.
A person with a big passion, that can ensure best practice and long term feasibility of technical solution as well as maximizing business value.
You enjoy an environment of a lot of personal responsibility and freedom where you take ownership and drive conversations and tasks on your own initiative.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work in the system: configuration and customization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud based on project scope
- Analysis of Client business requirements and mapping them to technology, designing system solutions to be implemented in the system
- Working with other teams involved in the projects (CRM stream, data stream, web stream, testers etc.)
- Upskilling and certification
- Creation of system presentations and participation in discovery meetings with Clients
Required skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of current Digital Marketing guidelines and trends
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop new skills
- Experience in Marketing Automation solutions
- Interest in Salesforce environment
- Basic level of HTML and SQL
- Very good knowledge of English
The company offers:
- Work on international projects as part of an experienced team
- Remote work
- Variety of tasks and cross-cloud projects in Marketing Automation for international brands
- Certification and advancement in Marketing Automation competencies
- Private medical care and Multisport card