For our Client we are looking for an IT Continuity Service Manager to join a company based in Sopot.
• preparing ‘IT Continuity’ and ‘Disaster Recovery’ strategies in the IT Department, the entire organization together with suppliers,
• coordination of activities of various functions in IT to ensure compliance with the requirements of the ‘Business Impact Analysis’ to ensure business continuity,
• ensuring that IT requirements are included in all new technological solutions,
• creating and updating documentation and procedures,
• regular measurement, monitoring and reporting of compliance with the requirements (RTO, RPO)
• risk assessment and reporting in the context of DR and business continuity (CM),
• advice on practical aspects of business continuity in IT,
• searching for and implementing tools supporting the operational functioning of IT DR processes
• review and assessment of the infrastructure of existing IT solutions in the field of IT DR based on their documentation, system configuration, interviews and specialist knowledge, industry standards and best practices,
• planning and organizing regular practical tests in the field of DR and ‘High Availability’,
• implementation of standards and policies ensuring compliance with DR standards,
• promoting knowledge in the DR area within IT and project teams.
• higher education,
• min. 5 years of professional experience working in a similar position,
• good knowledge of the applicable technical solutions, norms, standards and practices in IT DR,
• the ability to create procedures and instructions in the field of IT infrastructure,
• knowledge of the mechanisms of cloud environments (Azure, AWS) in the context of IT DR,
• experience in team and project management in the IT area,
• basic knowledge of all IT DR domains (HA, RTO, RPO, BIA, BCM),
• knowledge of the English language,
• communicativeness and commitment to the performance of entrusted duties,
• certificates are welcome (DRI, CISM, CISA, CISSP).