For our Client we are looking for an IT Compliance and Security Manager to join a company based in Sopot.
• participation in regulatory audits (including cybersecurity) and assessment of the maturity of processes and systems,
• searching for and implementing tools supporting the operational functioning of security processes
• taking care of the constant adjustment of infrastructure and business systems to the guidelines and internal and external regulations,
• application of safety requirements for new solutions implemented in the organization,
• implementing risk management mechanisms in the area of IT and suppliers
• support in the implementation of general corporate governance and compliance control,
• review and assessment of the architecture of existing regulatory IT solutions based on their documentation, system configuration, interviews and expertise, industry standards and best practices,
• implementation of standards and policies ensuring compliance with security standards,
• promoting knowledge in the area of cybersecurity within IT and project teams.
• higher education,
• min. 5 years of professional experience working in a similar position,
• good knowledge of applicable laws, norms, standards and practices in the area of safety and regulations,
• the ability to create procedures and instructions in the field of IT security,
• knowledge of security mechanisms for cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
• experience in team and project management in the IT / Cyber area,
• Basic knowledge of all cybersecurity domains: identification, protection, detection, response, elimination, recovery
• knowledge of the English language,
• communicativeness and commitment to the performance of entrusted duties,
• security certificates are welcome (CISM, CISA, CISSP).