For our Client we are looking for an IT Application Monitoring Manager to join a company based in Sopot.
• building an application monitoring implementation plan,
• coordination of the implementation of system monitoring tools,
• taking care of covering the system with monitoring adequately to the needs and reacting to changes resulting, for example, from development works, decrease in availability, efficiency, etc.,
• reporting the effects of work to superiors,
• recommending development directions of activities increasing the availability of applications (by taking reactive measures to prevent failures or ensuring an appropriate source and scope of information necessary to take effective remedial actions),
• cooperation with suppliers of IT solutions (external and internal).
• higher education,
• min. 2 years of professional experience as an automatic tester or similar,
• managerial skills,
• knowledge of the Dynatrace or related monitoring tool,
• communicativeness and commitment to the performance of entrusted duties.