For Our Client we are looking for a Devops Cloud Architect or Senior Engineer to join the team of specialist and support the organization at some crucial tech areas for further development.
Areas to implement and support and Client’s expectations:
Implementation and consultation on MDM solutions for Mac books/iphones/Windows.
Currently we have 95% Apple devices, 5% Windows.
Configuration of the network to co-operate with Mac books/Windows devices, e.g. VPN before logon, network logs etc..
We currently use Fortinet as our core switch. Network configurations should be inline with disaster recovery policies.
Software should be configured via VPN, IP locks, Zero trust network policy to be implemented.
– Code as infrastructure should be used, we use Ansible to manage servers, we work in a hybrid model with 90% in cloud.
We operate in a hybrid model dependent on our customers.
– Our internal infrastructure should be in Google Cloud, e.g. user management/accesses, access policies etc.. Expectation is to be able to use Ansible for audit purposes, deployment of configurations to multiple servers at the same time, update accesses, extract roles and rights assigned to them.
– Configuration of backups and implementation of backup policies.
– Expected is to configure logs where needed.
– Perform port vulnerability scans.
– Manage and configure a unified endpoint management solution such as desktop central/lansweeper etc..
– We are currently assessing which SIEM tool to implement, most likely this will be Chronicle as we operate within Google Cloud.
This should be implemented/integrated and configured, would be a massive bonus if the candidate has experience withimplementing/configuring a SIEM solution and is able to implement SOAR configurations.
Documentation and analysis
Currently we work with a third party who manages our infrastructure, we need to be able to document the current infrastructure and maintain the documentation as we go. It is expected for the candidate to be able to navigate our infrastructure efficiently so we will be able to accurately describe our current infrastructure and identify gaps where action is required.
We expect to create accurate documentation, diagrams which show the security architecture holistically and descriptions e.g. which ports are blocked, why are we blocking them, which ones are open and why etc..
Stable UOP or B2 contract with package of corporate benefits.