For our Client we are looking for a Database Activity Monitoring Senior/Expert.
What you’ll be doing:
• Implement new and improve existing Database Activity Monitoring use cases and policies to ensure high effectiveness of DAM controls
• Identify process gaps, communicate and drive process improvements to ensure measures are in line with regulatory compliance.
• Build strong relationships across the enterprise (with Business, Data Privacy Office, Legal, Risk and Compliance units) to enable a good understanding and close alignment with business needs, direction, business identified risks in relation to handling and protection of data.
• Review, recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical data protection controls to support and enforce defined security policies and guidelines.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Experience in enterprise class Database Activity Monitoring engineering role including knowledge of Information Security practices oriented on Database Activity Monitoring
• Or Practical skills in database administration, including data protection, establishing data security controls and traffic auditing
• Skills of planning, prioritizing and organizing the work of yourself and others, delivering to tight deadlines whilst ensuring the effective use of resources
• Good communicator skills being able express to both non-technical and highly technical audiences
• Knowledge of how to define, measure and mitigate database activity risks in banking environment
Your experience and background:
• You have implemented and/or administered enterprise class industry standard Database Activity Monitoring solution like IBM Guardium, Imperva DAM or DB Protect.
• You have a strong personality, with the ability to drive the team forward and deliver robust solutions
• Self-driven, communicative, team player, good understanding of critical enterprise environments and importance of operational stability
• Experience in working in regulated environment cooperating with business, risk/compliance and data privacy stakeholders
• Solid understanding of database technology e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL
• CISSP, CISM, ISO 27002, ISO 27001 certification