For our Client we are looking for a Data Architect.
• implementation of a map of data flows in the organization, including mapping the existing relationships between components,
• implementation of the Data Governance process and supervision over data quality,
• creating solutions that allow for systematic improvement of data quality and its availability,
• support for a team of architects (solution and enterprise) in the field of data architecture,
• preparing a description of newly developed solutions from the conceptual model, through logical to physical, based on business requirements,
• taking part in the process of approving architectural designs from the perspective of corporate architecture,
• taking part in IT audits.
• experience and / or knowledge of the following issues: application architecture, data architecture, technical architecture, IT management and security, TOGAF, EA, UML, BPMN, DATA MANGEMENT,
• knowledge of SQL / Python / R,
• the ability to identify system problems and coordinate appropriate solutions,
• analytical skills,
• strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• dealing with complexity and solving problems with tight deadlines.