For our Client we are looking for a Azure Cloud Team Manager to join a team in Sopot.
• managing a team of cloud infrastructure engineers,
• coordination in the area of building, automation and maintenance of IaC infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins) and automation / configuration of infrastructure (e.g. Ansible, Terraform),
• supervision over all operational activities of IT systems and technologies in the cloud,
• support in developing an event monitoring system and adequate action taken in line with priorities,
• support for identification, prioritization, categorization and incident resolution,
• active communication and explaining threats / problems related to the cloud environment (including reports on consumption and performance),
• Operational responsibility for the formulation and adherence to SLAs (availability, performance).
• 4+ years of experience in managing and maintaining infrastructure,
• 2+ experience in working and implementing solutions using the MS Azure platform,
• 2+ experience in IT operations,
• knowledge and experience in the field of cloud environment management (CI / CD, IaC),
• knowledge of market IT operational processes (ITIL) and security issues,
• the ability to explain technical issues, incl. instructions / details for non-technical users,
• multitasking and the ability to solve multiple incidents in parallel,
• readiness to work in stressful situations during a failure,
• ability to quickly adapt to new conditions,
• excellent communication and teamwork skills,
• experience in managing a team of several people,
• MS Azure certificates (AZ-303, AZ-304 etc.) will be an additional advantage.