Our Client is the leading manufacturer of dietary supplements and products supporting healthy eating. They offer its products around the world. We are looking for an Analyst to join a team in Gdańsk.
• data analysis (multidimensional), enabling access to comprehensive information on the state of the company and its individual areas;
• designing reports for management purposes and presenting data from various angles using the available methods,
• analysis of the area of sales and receivables through the prism of sales results, profitability, implementation of the sales plan,
• supporting the area of finance by analyzing financial results and the balance sheet, costs by type, financial flows, etc.,
• assessment of the production area by analyzing production costs, efficiency and quality,
• analysis of data in the area of logistics and purchases, in particular in relation to order fulfillment, stock status, quality and performance assessment,
• supporting the personnel assessment process by analyzing human resources, payroll data, working hours,
• preparation of definitions and specifications of data quality control,
• aggregation of information and cross-sectional comparisons based on data from various areas of the enterprise.
• higher education, preferred fields of study: Mathematics, Information Technology, Physics, Banking, Finance
• experience in conducting business and system analyzes of reported business needs
• ability to model data and develop data processing algorithms
• documentation skills